European Society of therapeutic radiology & oncology
European society of medical oncology
Prof. Dr. Abdul Wahid
- After his graduation in 1975 and one year house job, he joined IRNUM Peshwar in 1977 as Medical Officer(MO) and served till 1980.
- Medicine Attache at Gustave Roussy Instuut Paris 1980-1981.
- Consultant Oncologist, assistance public hospital PITIE – Salpetrier Paris 1985-1986.
- Medical Officer (MO) INMOL Lahore from April 1987 to November 1987.
- Consultant Oncologist at CENAR Quetta from 1987-1994. He started the radiotheraphy and oncology at CENAR Quetta in Nov. 1987. He developed it to meet hight international standards. Their medical services were well repute so much so that they used to get patients from Balochistan, as well as adjacent areas like D. I.Khan, D.G.Khan, Sindh, Afghanistan and adjacent parts of Ira.
- Promoted to SMO (Senior Medical Officer) in 1988 at CENAR Quetta.
- Transferred as Consultant Oncologist to IRNUM Peshawar in 1994.
- Promoted to PMO (Principal Medical Officer) at IRNUM in 1995.
- Promoted to DCMO (Deputy Chief Medical Officer) at IRNUM in 2005.
- Worked as Consultant Oncologist at IRNUM Peshawar from 1994 to 2011.
- Worked as director designate SINOR Swat from 2005-2009. During this time helped in planning and supervising the establishment of a new oncology center in Saidu-Sharif Swat.
- Serving as consultant onclogist at RMI since feb. 2012
- Life member Radiologist society of Pakistan