To maintain and repair the critical and non-critical equipment support systems and facilities of the
organization that is required for a high quality healthcare environment. Deliver the most efficient
equipment and building repairs to all by developing defined protocol to interact hospital wide with implementation of repairs and follow-up communications.
To become a premiere department with service-oriented staff providing a well-maintained, safe comfortable environment and provide exceptional service.
Realizing that everything we do ultimately touches the lives of our patients, their
families, visitors and all staff. We demonstrate this principle by:
• Helping each other make responsible decisions.
• Keeping each other informed.
• Helping each other become more effective.
• Ensuring we deliver timely, high quality, cost-effective services.
• Creating an environment that promotes participation.
• Recognizing that training and education improves personal and professional