Home Health Services
In midst of a pandemic, RMI is now offering Home Health Services in multiple disciplines to ensure safety of our patients. Individuals that want to remain socially distant can benefit from our Home Health Services listed below:
1. Pharmacy: Send an image of your RMI prescription to our agents via WhatsApp and receive the medicines at home without a hassle.
2. Laboratory: RMI’s competent team will collect samples for laboratory testing at your doorstep.
3. Physical Therapy: Our qualified and experienced physical therapists will now come to you, to provide therapy and rehabilitation of neurological problems, pain management, orthopedic post operative rehabilitation, pediatric rehabilitation, and geriatric care.
RMI COVID-19 Home Care Program
RMI has started an in-home monitoring program for COVID-19 patients who are experiencing mild to moderate symptoms. The program will facilitate patients who are COVID-19 positive but not sick enough to be hospitalized. The home-based monitoring provides dedicated care to COVID patients without any delays or waiting time for the availability of a hospital bed.
Covid-19 Home Care Package Details (3 Days Care Plan)
How to Enroll for COVID-19 Home Monitoring Program?
You can be enrolled for the program either:
- At the time of discharge from RMI / OPD department
- After online consultation with RMI doctors (if your COVID-19 PCR test is positive)
- Once referred by the doctor for the home monitoring program, patient/ family needs to sign a consent form for the enrollment.
Daily Care Plan (3 Days)
- Daily home visit by nursing staff (3 days) for:
- Monitoring of vital signs
- Insertion of an intravenous (IV) cannula or nasogastric tube
- Administration of IV antibiotics
- Intramuscular injections
- Daily online consultation with RMI Specialist
- Home collection of samples for the laboratory tests
- Delivery of medicines to the patient home
- Delivery of necessary nursing supplies to the patient
- Oxygen will be additional charged.
- Refundable Deposit for the cylinder will be charged separately.
- Lab tests and medication will be charged separately on actuals.
- Nebulization related medicines will be charged on actuals.
- Consultant’s visit if needed will be charged.
Process for Booking Services
To avail our services, kindly follow the following.
- Call our agent on 091-5838666
- Book your services as per your needs.
- Wait for a confirmation message.
- Our qualified professionals will pay you a home-visit as soon as possible.
- Alternatively, leave your contact details and one of our representatives will call you back.