Supply Chain Department
The Supply Chain department located at basement of the hospital and headed by the Director special projects is responsible for all the purchases of the hospitals. This includes food items, medicines, engineering items, electro medical equipment, linen, medical gases, cleaning supplies etc.
Supply Chain department is responsible of following activities:
- Sourcing supplies
- Implementing rules and Policies laid down by the hospital
- Identifying new suppliers and maintaining a healthy competition between vendors and suppliers
- Development of specifications of technical items required, with users and technical experts.
- Contract advertisement, evaluation of bids received and awarding contracts
- Performance monitoring.
- Maintenance of records relating to the Procurement activities.