Our qualified admissions staff admits the patient to stay in hospital for observation, investigation, treatment and care. Patients are admitted for investigation, diagnostic and medical or surgical treatment. Treatment is given according to the patients’ problem.
Admission notes are prepared as a part of a medical record that documents the patient's status (including history and physical examination findings), reasons why the patient is being admitted for inpatient care to a hospital or other facility, and the initial instructions for that patient's care.
What to bring
- National identity card
- Previous Medical Papers or file if any
- RMI Patient Registration Card
What not to bring
- Any extra luggage except for essentials.
- More than one attendant
For Hospital Admission
- Consultant letter / prescription
- Debit/ Credit Card
During Hospital Stay
- As advised by the consultant and the ward staff.
For Hospital Discharge
- As advised by the discharge doctor or the ward staff.