Our qualified admissions staff admits the patient to stay in hospital for observation, investigation, treatment and care. Patients are admitted for investigation, diagnostic and medical or surgical treatment. Treatment is given according to patients’ problem.
Admission notes are prepared as a part of a medical record that documents the patient's status (including history and physical examination findings), reasons why the patient is being admitted for inpatient care to a hospital or other facility, and the initial instructions for that patient's care.
- National identity card
- Previous Medical Papers or file if any
What to Bring
- RMI Patient Registration Card.
What not to Bring
- Refrain from brining any luggage and more than one attendant
- Consultant letter / prescription
- Debit/ Credit Card.
During Hospital Stay
- As advised by the consultant and the ward staff.
As advised by the discharge doctor or the ward staff.