The Department of Pulmonology is well equipped with almost every facility necessary for thoracic disorders care. It has its own dedicated ICU facility. The Pulmonology Department is recognized by College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan (CPSP) for trainings as well.
- Prof. Dr. Mukhtiar Zaman (Head of Department, Consultant, Professor)
- Dr. Imran Ullah Khan (Consultant, Asst. Professor)
- Dr. Saima Alam (Asst. Professor)
- Dr. Zaffar Iqbal (Consultant)
Recently recognized by College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan (CPSP) for MCPS and FCPS training.
Common diseases we treat:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Pleural Effusion