PUBLIC RELATIONS (PR) DEPARTMENT
AT RMI Public Relations office is staffed from 8 AM to 10 PM, 7 days a week, however, the main reception at the lobby is staffed around the clock for facilitation.
The PR department deals with the management of both internal and external communications. The PR department is also responsible for the flow of two-way information regarding policies and procedures to the patients and their attendants and their feedback to the management.
The department has a team of multilingual personnel to assist patients coming from Afghanistan.
PR Department specializes in the following areas:
- Preregistering the patients
- Guidance to patients and their attendants
- Feedback from the patients
- Handling patient complaints
- Knowledge of hospital structure, departments and facilities
- Familiarity with the community