Prof. Dr. Qamar Ali Khan
Prof. Dr. Qamar Ali Khan is a respected consultant pediatrician and neonatologist with over three decades of experience in the field. He is associated with Rehman Medical Institute (RMI) as a Consultant Pediatrician and Neonatologist.
- MBBS from Khyber Medical College
- Specialised training in pediatrics and child health in the UK and Ireland
- Fellow of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (MRCPCH)
- Member of the Royal College of Paediatrics from Ireland (MRCP)
- Worked in various tertiary care hospitals in the UK and Ireland
- Served for 11 years at KTH's Neonatology department
- Retired from KMC as a Professor
- Management of common and complex pediatric conditions
- Experience in respiratory illnesses, allergies, infections, growth and development issues, and genetic disorders
- Specialized care for newborns, including premature infants and critically ill newborns
- Postgraduate and undergraduate examiner for the CPSP
- Published several research papers
Dr. Khan's distinguished career, decades of experience, specialised training, and a commitment to patient care, has solidified his position as a highly qualified consultant pediatrician and neonatologist at RMI.
Timings :09:00 am ~ 01:00 pm 02:00 pm ~ 05:00 pm
Consultant & Professor
Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU)
Paediatric Emergency Care
Pediatric High Dependency Care/ Intensive Care (PICU)
Pediatric Outpatient/ Inpatient
Perinatal and Transitional Care of Newborns
- MRCP (Ireland)
Dr. Qamar Ali Khan has published ten research papers on different pediatrics topics.
Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC).
General Medical Council United Kingdom.
Irish Medical Council (IMC).