Adrenal incidentaloma is an adrenal tumor or masses which is incidentally discovered during an imaging test such as MRI, ultrasound or CT scan, which is being done for a different problem. Usually, the person doesn’t experience the symptoms for any tumors, so it goes unsuspected.
• Weight loss
• Weight gain
• Weakness in muscles
• Irregular menstruation
• Irregular sleep cycle
• Bruised skin
• Purplish skin stretchmarks
• Weakness and fatigue
• High blood pressure and heart beat
• If the adrenal glands are having cysts in or on
• Tumor filled with fats and blood cells
• Cancer of the adrenal gland
• Tumor especially an adenoma
Surgery if it is functioning tumor.