The department of Plastic Surgery at RMI commenced its services in 2012. The unit consists of a competent team with latest equipment and a dedicated ward. Services are provided to both inpatients and outpatients. The services provided at the Plastic Surgery department range from correction of birth defects like cleft lip and palate, genital deformities and hand abnormalities in children to reconstruction of complex wounds in adults. RMI is one of the leading places for surgical correction where expert plastic surgeons provide services to patients from all over the country.
Success stories 1st time in KP
- Tumours Sarcoma Treatment with Bone Flaps and Micro Vascular Flaps.
- Bone within a Bone and Bone Roasting Technique.
- Micro Vascular Techniques Pineal Reconstruction.
- Finger Lengthening with Distraction.
- Head and Neck Tumours.
- Tongue Reconstruction with Free Flaps.
- Mandible Reconstruction with Fibula.