The Department of Neurosurgery is committed to deliver exceptional patient care. Our highly specialised physicians, practitioners and staff are devoted to providing the highest standard of patient care for all neurosurgical conditions of the central (i.e. brain, spinal cord) and peripheral nervous systems, as well as the blood vessels supplying them.
We offer the latest in cutting edge treatment in a state-of-the-art environment that is simply unsurpassed in terms of quality, infrastructure and level of compassionate, patient-focused care. Our neurosurgeons are highly expert, specialized and committed to multimodality management leading to better outcomes for patients and their families.
Intensive Care and Rehabilitation
Moreover, patients benefit from the outstanding care provided in our Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and floors with a dedicated team in the ICU and highly trained nurses with expertise in caring for patients with neurological conditions. Patients with spinal disease, for instance, can achieve successful outcomes with not only surgery, but as the result of rehabilitation and pain management as part of a complete treatment strategy developed for each individual patient.
- Brain tumour surgery
- Endoscopic Transsphenoidal resection of pituitary lesions
- Spinal Decompression and fixation for degenerative or traumatic spine injuries
- Decompressive & reconstruction surgeries for traumatic brain injuries
Neurological Conditions We Treat
- Primary (gliomas, glioblastomas, meningiomas) and metastatic brain, spine and spinal cord tumors
- Pituitary tumors
- Spinal disorders
- Peripheral nerve syndromes
- Neurovascular disease
- Pediatric and congenital disorders
- Pain disorders
- Cerebrospinal fluid disorders