Family Medicine Department, RMI was established in March, 2014. It serves two purposes, firstly teaching at under graduate level to all professional students which include college teaching as well as hospital based (rural and urban). Secondly a screening clinic for all the general population/ panel clients opting for the screening. Packages are designed as per International Guidelines and are age and gender specific.
Our Salient Features
- Trained and experienced Family physician, doctors and staff.
- Limited appointments (up to 03 patients daily).
- Patient centered holistic approach.
- Services delivered with protocol and on priority, no queue time for investigations
- Multiple consultations by the family physician.
- Team approach with the involvement of Eye Specialists, Radiologists, pathologists and dieticians.
- Immediate/urgent appointment with other consultants if needed.
- Health screening/ Executive Health Checkups.
- Counselling services for risks of any treatment or therapy.
- Pre-Admission checkup of students.
- Medical checkups of students.
- Pre-Employment and annual medical checkup.
- Besides the clinical services, 100 hours of undergraduate teaching in the Rehmen Medical College as well as in Rehman medical Institute (hospital rotatations) is also provided to the students.
- Outreach program with visits to different primary health care settings.