Guidline for International Patients
Hospital to hospital advisory
- Foreign hospital mails the patient data to our Patient Relation & Welfare Department.
- Problem will be discussed with the respective consultant
- According to the diagnostic advice, the PR department will inform the patients whether the treatment is available or not.
- Issue letter to the foreign hospital shall be mailed regarding the availability of treatment.
- Receive the patient at hospital.
- Serious patients are facilitated with the help of referral slip provided by the army doctors at the border. Referral slip is provided due to visa or passport issues (validity for 3 days only)
- Without passport no PR card will be issued.
- Passport will be checked whether the entry stamp is present or not.
- 20 registered translators are on board with RMI for facilitating the Afghan patients.
- According to Pakistan’s policy, after 15 days the patient will have to cross the broader & have to enter the KP again.
Passport and visa
These services can be availed from any authorized travel agent.
For Further information Contact
Phone Number: +92 - 91- 5838666