Ear, Nose and Throat
The ENT department provides a variety of services for the treatment of diseases of the Ear, Nose and Throat. Experts in otolaryngology at the Rehman Medical Institute are highly experienced in diagnosing and treating ear, nose, throat and Head and Neck disorders through medical and surgical management.
The otolaryngologist at RMI are well trained in performing following procedures of:
- Myringotomy and grommet insertions
- Congenital ear anomalies surgeries
- Ear microscope is available in OPD for diagnostics. Ear diseases can be displayed to the patient in real time with the help of Otoscope.
- Basic audiometric facility (pure tone audiogram & tympanogram) available with best possible soundproofing of the testing environment.
- Turbinate reductions by conventional turbinectomy and turbinoplasty.
- Nasal Reshaping (Rhinoplasty)
- Foreign body removal
- Tumor surgery particularly nasopharyngeal angiofibroma.
- Adenoidectomy (Pharynx)
- Biopsies of tumors
- Excision of tumors (palatal +Tongue)
- Uvulo-palato-pharyngo-plasty (UPPP) for snoring
- Endo laryngeal surgery.
- Rigid bronchoscopy
- Additionally, a flexible laryngoscope is available in clinics for diagnosing disorders of Pharynx, larynx and hypopharynx.
- Neck dissection
- Submandibular gland stone and tumor excision
- For sinusitis, Polyposis, Fungal infection
- CSF rhinorrhea repair
- Endoscopic DCR
- Endoscopic Orbital Decompression