To help athletes, staff & students maintain their fitness conditioning while they recovering from injury. Rehabilitation Department has a fully functional fitness and equipped area. Moreover, this department is supervised by well-trained physical therapists and physical trainers who are responsible for managing individual fitness needs.
WHAT FITNESS OPTIONS CONTOURS OFFERS
- Body-weight training; using your own body weight as a form of resistance training (such as push-ups, squats, lunges, etc).
- High-intensity interval training (HIIT), which involves short bursts of high-intensity exercise followed by a short period of rest or recovery, top the list of top trends for 2015, according to the American College of Sports Medicine’s latest annual survey. Contours also offer:
- Different Forms of yoga, including Power Yoga
- Group personal training (with two or three people at the same time)
- Circuit training (a group of 6 to 10 exercises that are completed one after another in a predetermined sequence. Each exercise is performed for a certain number of reps before having a quick rest and moving on to the next exercise).
WHY CONTOURS HEALTH AND FITNESS CLUB?
Contours health & fitness club offer a variety of training programs for the athletes, staff, students and community. Our certified trainer works with you on your program goals, offering advice, support and motivation at a cost of very affordable packages.
You have option to take a personalized exercise routine to meet your preference. Programs are flexible and modified along the way during the exercise plan to reach your optimal fitness goals.
- Training Bench
- Dumbbell Set
- Barbell Set
- Kettlebell Set
- Pull-Up Frame and Bar
- Stationary Bicycle
- Rowing Machine
- Legs Machine
Services We Offer
- Personal training Cardio and Body Building)
- Group Class
- Demo Classes
Morning exercise (Ladies only): Monday – Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Afternoon exercise (Gents only): Monday – Saturday, 4 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.