The following services have provided by library to all readers.
- In order to facilitate the students with the library services, procedures and resources, an orientation programme has conducted at the beginning of first semester of each discipline.
- Students are informed about the library resources & their effective use.
- Students are also taught about the use of online catalogue including hands on practice.
- They are also informed with the library rules and regulations.
- Demonstrations on accessing electronic resources are arranged time to time for all in the IT resource center including individual sessions.
Inquiry and Advisory Services
- Staff is available to answer general and specific questions on all related subjects. They provide help to library users in literature exploration from resources available in print and other media.
Circulation & Lending Services
- Circulation is the main task of the library, in which books are issued & returned as per lending policy. Library staff is readily available at circulation counter.
New Arrivals and Contents Alert Services
- Lists of new books and tables of contents of new journals received in the library are electronically shared to all faculty members.
- Library materials can be borrowed for photocopying.
- Photocopy service is available in the library on payment basis. However, a complete book is not allowed as per copyright regulations.
Reference and Customer Service (Document Delivery Service)
- The library has providing the free document delivery services for its members via email.
- The reference services are provided based on available entire/ online data.
Internet and Intranet Services
- The library user can check the library catalogue from anywhere at online user page through library web-based KOHA software.
- HEC digital library data can access only inside the RMI premises via local area network.
- The library has subscribed international and national journals in the field of health sciences and maintains their back issues. The serials collection is the reference resources and can read inside the library.
- The library has shared the data to users electronically & provide online journal articles on demand.
- Library has provided e-library services to users regarding CD/DVDs. A vast collection is available in library and users can use inside the library only.
Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) Services
- Online catalogue can check by everyone anywhere & access has provided to all registered members through library web-based KOHA software. Registered member should use user page at http://library.rmi.edu.pk
Academic/Digital Repository Services
- Registered users can access the digital academic repository services to get the full text articles, ebooks & thesis through Dspace repository software.