- To prepare a cadre of health technologists and workers who can effectively assist senior health professionals in the delivery of quality health services.
- To prepare paramedical workers for all levels of the health care delivery system from the primary to the tertiary level.
- To introduce and impart standard technical education with new modern techniques, within the fields of medical technologies, by replacing the conventional methods of pre-service training (certificate level).
- To provide paramedical workers a status and recognition in the health care delivery system through improving their capacity along with increasing awareness of their responsibilities, authority and job description.
- To equip paramedical staff with modern skills and latest technical knowledge and bring them at par with national and international levels.