Rehman College of Allied Health Sciences (RCAHS) shall admit KMU approved number of students annually from all over Pakistan. Admissions shall be advertised in July - August each year. Admissions to the programmes are based on merit and open to all eligible candidates with no discrimination towards their ethnicity, race, religion, or domicile.
Rehman College of Allied Health Sciences (RCAHS) shall undertake admission for the year 2017 in following newly introduced programs:
- BS – Medical Lab Technology (25 students)
- BS – Radiology Technology (20 students)
- BS – Surgical Technology (20 students)
- BS – Emergency Technology (20 students)
- BS – Cardiology Technology (20 students)
- BS – Anesthesia Technology (20 students)
The admission will be based on merit established by Admission Selection Committee of RCAHS strictly in accordance with the policies, procedures and deadlines laid down by the Khyber Medical University.
The candidates are required to apply on prescribed application ONLINE. Appearance in RMI Interview is mandatory for all categories of applicants.