Maintaining or improving vision is the goal of ophthalmologic care, which encompasses not only medical and surgical care, but optical care as well. Trained specialists at RMI provide advanced ophthalmic care, with cutting edge treatment for cataract, glaucoma, and many other eye conditions. Sophisticated equipment is used to test vision and the health of the eye; early detection is often the key to preventing blindness.
- Out Patient services
- Contact lens facilities
- Orthoptic exercise facility
- Emergency Ophthalmologic services
- State of the art MICS (Micro incision cataract surgery) – PHAKONIT with 1.5mm incision and multi focal IOL
- Cataract surgery
- Cataract surgery (conventional ECCE with IOL)
- Normal phaco surgery
- Latest multifocal IOL to avoid distant as well as near glasses
- Latest trifocal lens for distant near and intermediate vision.
- Glaucoma Surgery
- Refractive Surgery for removal of all glasses.
- Femto Lasik
- Oculoplastic and Lid surgery
- Orbital Surgery
- Squint surgery
- Dacrocystorhynostomy (DCR with intubation)
- All ophthalmic surgeries under general anesthesia are also available.
- Injecting Avastin Lucentis
- PRP & Grid laser.
- Automated field analysis.
- Ultrasound B-Scan
- Corneal thickness assessment