The ENT department provides a variety of services for the treatment of diseases of the Ear, Nose and Throat. Experts in otolaryngology at the Rehman Medical Institute are highly experienced in diagnosing and treating ear, nose, throat and Head and Neck disorders through medical and surgical management.
The otolaryngologist at RMI are well trained in performing following procedures
- Myringotomy and grommet insertions
- Congenital ear anomalies surgeries
- Turbinate reductions by conventional turbinectomy and turbinoplasty.
- Nasal Reshaping (Rhinoplasty)
- Foreign body removal
- Tumor surgery particularly nasopharyngeal angiofibroma.
- Adenoidectomy (Pharynx)
- Biopsies of tumors
- Excision of tumors (palatal +Tongue)
- UPPP for snoring
Oesophagus and larynx
- Endo laryngeal surgery.
- Rigid bronchoscopy
Head and Neck
- Neck dissection
- Submandibular gland stone and tumor excision
Endoscopic sinus Surgery
- For sinusitis, Polyposis, Fungal infection
- CSF rhinorrhea repair
- Endoscopic DCR
- Endoscopic Orbital Decompression
Ear microscope is available in OPD for diagnostics. Ear diseases can be displayed to the patient in real time with the help of Otoscope. Additionally, a flexible laryngoscope is available in clinics for diagnosing disorders of Pharynx, larynx and hypopharynx.
Basic audiometric facility (pure tone audiogram & tympanogram) available with best possible soundproofing of the testing environment,