REGISTRARS IN FOLLOWING SPECIALTIES:
PAEDIATRICS / GENERAL SURGERY / GENERAL MEDICINE
1. MBBS or Equivalent from PMDC recognized institute.
2. Having valid PMDC registration.
3. 4 year TMO ship completion certificate from PGMI in relevant specialty or MCPS with two year service in relevant specialty in PMDC recognized health institution or 4 years’ service in Government Hospital OR recognized Medical Institution by PMDC in relevant specialty.
4. For Foreign Graduate, they should be registered with CPSP.
5. Double Jobber will not be entertained.
E-MAIL / SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
1. MCS/MIT/BCS/BIT/MSc. Computers Science or equivalent.
2. 1-2 years of experience in Microsoft Exchange & Microsoft Lync, handling enterprise email servers.
3. Certifications in MCSE, Certification in Microsoft Exchange will be preferred.
4. Knowledge of other Microsoft Technologies &Virtualization will be a plus.
AUDIO VISUAL ASSISTANT
1. DAE (Electronics) / FA /FSc /Matric.
2. Hand on experience & knowledge of Amplifiers, Mixers,PA System, Microphones.
3. Able to work on Computer & MS Office.
1. MCS/MIT/BCS/BIT/MSc. Computers Sc. or equivalent.
2. Strong problem solving and learning abilities in addition to basic programming language knowledge.
3. Experience in multiple software languages.
4. Experience in industry standards and best practice in software architecture
1. BCS or MCS from a recognized university.
2. 2 to 3 years of work experience in Oracle Developer 10g / 11g (Forms and Reports) is required.
3. Oracle Certified Professional in developer track will be preferred.
DBA - Data Base / Application server Administrator (Oracle and SQL Server)
Services of an Oracle DBA having a minimum of 2 years of experience in a production environment, administering 10g/11g Databases on indows 2012 R2 environment are required.
2. OCP in DBA track.
3. Have experience in database and application level performance tuning using Oracle and SQL Server.
4. Backup and disaster recovery procedures.
5. Oracle Application Server 10g.
6. Database and application level troubleshooting.
HOSTEL WARDEN - FEMALE
1. Minimum qualification B.A
2. Two years of experience, hostel experience will be preferred
Attractive salary package, an excellent working environment and opportunities to extend learning and experience
Apply via mail or email at email@example.com latest by Thursday 25th December 2014. Only short listed candidates
will be called for interview.
Asstt. Director HR
5/B-2 Phase-5 Hayatabad Peshawar Pakistan
Tel: +92-91-5838000 (Ext.1171) Fax: +92-9 | 1-5838333 | Jobs Query +92-91-5838171