No Of positions: 02
Rehman Medical Institute (Private) Limited (RMI) is a company registered under the Companies Ordinance 1984 and involved in healthcare and health education services in Peshawar.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates having requisite qualification and experience for appointment against the position.
One male and one female with 2 to 3 years experience in reputable institute.
Doctor (MBBS recognized by PMDC) or cardiac technician (Bachelor's degree diploma from Medical faculty in cardiac technology) interested and making career in echo Cardiography, properly trained and capable of performing adult, pediatric and transesophageal echo cardiography independently.
- Core Requirements/Responsibilities Capable of reviewing patient's clinical history.
- Achieving good quality standard images for a cardiovascular evaluation.
- Having good base line knowledge of cardiac terminology.
- Interpreting images to make conclusion.
- Making necessary adjustments to equipment.
- Having good skills to communicate effectively with the patients and medical staff.
- Discussing scan results with cardiologists.
- Assisting in selection of equipment according to specifications
Attractive salary package, an excellent working environment and opportunities to extend learning and experience
Apply via mail or email at email@example.com latest by Sunday 31 August 2014. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.